7 Investment Principles
1. Think long term, start investing regularly as soon as you can. You are never too young to start.
2. Making the right move is very important. Investing in more than you can afford can lead to losses instead of profit.
3. Derive your expected returns from your risk appetite. Don’t expect huge returns if you are a low-risk taker.
4. Don’t forget to factor in transaction costs while anticipating your returns.
5. Spread out your investments to manage the risks and get your desired return.
6. Avoid following trends, focus on the value an investment will have for you
7. “Invest only in a business you understand” — Warren Buffet